Ever wondered how the French pastry shops make those yummy, round, smooth macarons with melt-in-your-mouth fillings?
Filled with gorgeous photographs and inspired by some of the top French chefs, this delightful interactive eBook will guide you through the easy steps and secrets of making low-cost gluten-free delicious macarons in your own kitchen.
With The Secrets of Making French Macarons, you'll get :
• videos and clear step-by-step instructions to make your own addictive macarons, from preparing the batter to storing and tasting your sweets,
• 40 astonishing recipes for irresistible sweet and savory fillings, including : chocolate, vanilla, lemon, coffee, mango, coconut and salty caramel,
• essential tips and tricks for perfect macarons,
• a history of Macarons, from Antiquity to the present,
• helpful information for buying your ingredients and packaging your treats,
… and much more !