When the days are shorter and the sky is grey, the focus shifts towards the summer months. This is when we can get away from the 9-5 grind and spend a few weeks on the beach.
This guide will help you make the process easy. You can also check for ‘online airbnb management service via https://airhosted.ch/’ ( also known as ‘online service de gestion d’airbnb über https://airhosted.ch/’).
Image Source: Google
Before you know it, you’ll be relaxing next to your own pool and soaking in the summer sun.
1) Country – You may have already had your dream holiday abroad and are certain of where you would like to live. However, you need to consider the following factors in your country-based research in order to decide which country best suits your needs: weather, property prices, and accessibility.
2) Location – Once you have chosen a country, the next step is to locate the best area to search for your holiday home. Consider whether you prefer to be near the coast, in a large city, or in the middle of it all.
3) Your budget – How much money do you have available, what fees and taxes will you need to buy property overseas? You should carefully consider how much money you can spend on a property. Don’t let your budget get in the way of you being able to travel or enjoy your new property.
4) Assistance – Because you are buying in a foreign land, you might encounter language barriers and different legal systems. It is important to hire a real estate agent.
5) Management – Whether you plan to rent out your holiday home, or not, you will need to hire a management company to ensure that your pool is kept clean and your roof stays dry. Ask for recommendations from people who have had their second homes managed by a third party.