A keto diet is a nutrition trend that has become extremely popular in recent years. It is a very low-carbohydrate, high-fat eating plan that helps put the body into nutritional ketosis. This low-carb diet involves eating high-fat foods like cheeses, oils, dairy products, avocados, eggs, bacon, and more.
Affordable keto meal prep home delivery service in Florida offers specific foods that are to be followed to stay in ketosis and lose weight effectively.
Image Source: Google
Keto Diet Foods
1. Meat and animal protein: beef, poultry, pork, lamb, goat, turkey, organ meats (liver, tongue), ham, sausage, bacon, eggs.
2. Seafood: mackerel, salmon, tuna, trout, cod, oysters, lobster, crab, octopus, shrimp.
3. Fats and oils: butter, ghee, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, lard, duck fat, and avocado oil or avocados.
4. Non-starchy vegetables: most greens such as lettuce and kale, tomatoes, celery, cauliflower, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, cucumbers, onions, peppers
5. Dairy: cheese (cheddar, goat, cream, blue, parmesan, mozzarella), sour cream, full-fat yogurt, mayonnaise, heavy cream.
6. Low-sugar fruits: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, cherries.
The best thing about the keto diet is that it reduces hunger pangs since you are eating high-fat foods that promote a feeling of satiety.
This low-carb diet is nutritious, so snacking is The low-carb diet is nutritious but due to the high-fat content of foods, regular snacking is not a good idea as it may lead to overconsumption of calories.